Rosie O'Donnell's daughter, Chelsea, breaks silence about her mother's 'phony' public persona

Rosie O'Donnell's daughter, Chelsea, breaks silence about her mother's 'phony' public persona, Rosie O'Donnell's daughter, Chelsea, is speaking out about her mother's "phony" accessible persona.

"I acquisition her not 18-carat a lot of the time. If we'd go out, she was a absolutely altered getting in accessible than at home and I had a harder time with that. It's like two altered people," the 18-year-old alone told Daily Mail Online.

"I feel she should be her absolute self, who she absolutely is. She has this accessible persona; she will put this big smile on her face and try to be funny," she continued. "Whereas if we were home, even if it was on the aforementioned day, she would either just be in her room, not agreeable with us, or watching documentaries."

Chelsea aswell told Daily Mail her mother's claims that she ran abroad from home were untrue, and in fact, Rosie had kicked her out two weeks afore her 18th birthday.

"She told me to leave and yield my dog," Chelsea said.

At that time, Rosie aswell said her babe suffered from a brainy illness.

"Putting out there that I am mentally ill was absolutely hurtful. Humans anticipate I'm this crazy getting and as I've said, I accept abasement and bad all-overs -- but it's been something that's gotten a lot better... I wouldn’t say I'm mentally ill – I would say lots of humans attempt with what I have," Chelsea explained. "I anticipate she did that because humans started allurement questions and she didn't wish to assume like this bad ancestor that had kicked her babe out."

The boyhood opened up about her childhood, and the actuality that she was "pretty abundant aloft by nannies."

She aswell said above-mentioned to Rosie's affection advance in 2012, her adopted mother would eat takeout, alcohol beer and smoke weed.

"Since I was 12, I've struggled with abasement and anxiety. It started if Rosie and Kelli got divorced. It was actual abashing to me, and I anticipate I took it harder than the blow of my siblings."

Rosie affiliated Kelli Carpenter in 2004, and the brace afar in 2007.

"That's if aggregate started to go decline and I got beatific away."

Shortly afterwards axis 13, Chelsea was beatific to a ameliorative boarding academy in Utah, area she spent three years, Daily Mail reports.

"I anticipate getting beatific abroad has played a huge allotment in why our accord is so hard," she recalled.

After admission from the affairs at age 15, the boyhood afresh confused to Massachusetts area she abounding a agnate affairs afore affective aback into Rosie's abode in 2014.

It wasn't continued afore they started accepting issues afresh as Rosie was beneath a lot of accent afterwards abrogation "The View" and her three-year alliance to Michelle Rounds deteriorated.

"Michelle was on a lot of medication. Rosie anticipation she was misusing her medication, she was sleeping all day, every day," Chelsea said.

Rosie cited claimed bloom affidavit as why she was abrogation "The View" in February 2015.

"She and Whoopi absolutely didn't get forth and she'd appear home every day and allocution about how she was benumbed on set and she was getting absolutely beggarly to her," Chelsea recalled.

"Rosie said 'I've already had a affection attack, I don't charge this abundant stress.'"

Chelsea told Daily Mail she currently lives with her admirer and affairs to accomplishment her endure year of top academy online afore enrolling in association college.

"I'm appealing normal. I assumption now I can just prove to Rosie that I am." 
Share on Google Plus

About JULIA

This is a short description in the author block about the author. You edit it by entering text in the "Biographical Info" field in the user admin panel.
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment