Singer Kenny Rogers announces his retirement, "It's acutely happy," Kenny Rogers said on NBC's Today appearance Friday morning aloft announcement his retirement from the road.
The Gambler will activate his anniversary Christmas bout November 11th, hitting 26 cities mainly on the eastern bank of the U.S. and Canada afore wrapping December 23rd. After that, it's a all-around venture, as Rogers will do one endure apple bout afore calling it quits.
"I've done this continued enough. Sometimes there's a accomplished band amid getting apprenticed and getting selfish, and I anticipate I beyond that band if I was younger," says the 77-year-old icon. "I absolutely wish to be there with my kids and my wife. I don't see abundant of them. And I accept some things on my brazier list."
One of those brazier account items, the country music fable reveals to Rolling Stone Country, is addition book of photography. His 1987 collection, Your Friends and Mine, featured account shots of celebrities alignment from Elizabeth Taylor and Clint Eastwood to Michael Jackson and Paul Simon. This time around, though, he's absorption on landscapes.
"There are apparently 550 pictures, so there will be at atomic two books," says the musician, who was awarded an honorary master's amount from Professional Photographers of America endure year. "One will be alleged American Beauty, and it's all waterfalls and admirable coulee shots. It's absolutely spectacular. And the added will be places I've been and things I've seen, and it'll be pictures from China, Africa, Europe, Switzerland — over the Alps in a helicopter."
Rogers releases his sixth anniversary album, Once Again It's Christmas today. The LP appearance both standards and originals, with Alison Krauss, Jennifer Nettles and Home Free duetting with the country music legend. The Time Jumpers are aswell featured on a appropriate Cracker Barrel copy of the album.
The Gambler will activate his anniversary Christmas bout November 11th, hitting 26 cities mainly on the eastern bank of the U.S. and Canada afore wrapping December 23rd. After that, it's a all-around venture, as Rogers will do one endure apple bout afore calling it quits.
"I've done this continued enough. Sometimes there's a accomplished band amid getting apprenticed and getting selfish, and I anticipate I beyond that band if I was younger," says the 77-year-old icon. "I absolutely wish to be there with my kids and my wife. I don't see abundant of them. And I accept some things on my brazier list."One of those brazier account items, the country music fable reveals to Rolling Stone Country, is addition book of photography. His 1987 collection, Your Friends and Mine, featured account shots of celebrities alignment from Elizabeth Taylor and Clint Eastwood to Michael Jackson and Paul Simon. This time around, though, he's absorption on landscapes.
"There are apparently 550 pictures, so there will be at atomic two books," says the musician, who was awarded an honorary master's amount from Professional Photographers of America endure year. "One will be alleged American Beauty, and it's all waterfalls and admirable coulee shots. It's absolutely spectacular. And the added will be places I've been and things I've seen, and it'll be pictures from China, Africa, Europe, Switzerland — over the Alps in a helicopter."
Rogers releases his sixth anniversary album, Once Again It's Christmas today. The LP appearance both standards and originals, with Alison Krauss, Jennifer Nettles and Home Free duetting with the country music legend. The Time Jumpers are aswell featured on a appropriate Cracker Barrel copy of the album.
Blogger Comment
Facebook Comment