Meet 7-foot, 440-pound high school lineman John Krahn, The better top academy football amateur in the country may accept been located.
Meet John Kraun, a 17-year-old from the Inland Empire breadth of Southern California, who plays abhorrent band for King Top Academy in Riverside. Kraun is seven anxiety alpine and weighs 440 pounds, according to MaxPreps. He hasn’t been arena that long, but he is a brilliant in the weight allowance and alive on his footwork.
“I’ve had basal experience,” Krahn told MaxPreps. “I started in top school, but I’ve accomplished my way through, traveling to altered camps.”
Krahn went to a development affected over the summer in Los Angeles and accustomed absorption from academy coaches who said they would accept even added absorption if he absent some weight. For that acumen Krahn says he is on a 3,000 circadian calorie diet of angle and chicken.
The guy is absolutely the amount and aswell a force.
He seems to be somewhat apathetic on his feet, but the guy abiding can clog an A-gap on the arresting line.
Man, what we wouldn’t accord to see an Oklahoma assignment amid him and this tiny 95-pound active back.
Meet John Kraun, a 17-year-old from the Inland Empire breadth of Southern California, who plays abhorrent band for King Top Academy in Riverside. Kraun is seven anxiety alpine and weighs 440 pounds, according to MaxPreps. He hasn’t been arena that long, but he is a brilliant in the weight allowance and alive on his footwork.
“I’ve had basal experience,” Krahn told MaxPreps. “I started in top school, but I’ve accomplished my way through, traveling to altered camps.”
Krahn went to a development affected over the summer in Los Angeles and accustomed absorption from academy coaches who said they would accept even added absorption if he absent some weight. For that acumen Krahn says he is on a 3,000 circadian calorie diet of angle and chicken.
The guy is absolutely the amount and aswell a force.
He seems to be somewhat apathetic on his feet, but the guy abiding can clog an A-gap on the arresting line.
Man, what we wouldn’t accord to see an Oklahoma assignment amid him and this tiny 95-pound active back.

Blogger Comment
Facebook Comment