Josh Brolin Shades Ryan Gosling for His Fake Accent in New Interview, Cool it, guys! Josh Brolin has apparent a lot of things in the years aback he aboriginal got his alpha in Hollywood aback in the ‘80s, but one affair the adept amateur is in fact over is putting up a “tough guy” demeanor.
“I see adolescent Hollywood punks on the set, and it’s funny to me. Because it’s in fact me all over again,” he said in the latest affair of Man of the World. “I’m the old guy who’s like, ‘Oh cool, you got your covering anorak and it amount you $400 and you bought it all ripped up!’”
The 47-year-old actor, who next stars in Everest and Sicario, added that one amateur in accurate sticks out in his mind. And admitting Brolin didn’t name names, the description of the adolescent man in questions sounds an abominable lot like adolescent Hollywood hunk Ryan Gosling.
“I bethink a guy I formed with who was from Ontario, but he talked like De Niro,” Brolin said. “I was like, 'Holy s--t, he’s in fact accomplishing De Niro. Does he apperceive that I know? I’m not even alert to what he’s saying.' It’s alluring to me.”
Gosling, 34, hails from Ontario, and he and Brolin costarred in 2013’s Gangster Squad.The Notebook amateur aswell ahead batten out in a 2010 account with W account about adopting a “phony” accent.
As a kid I absitively that a Canadian emphasis doesn’t complete tough,” he said at the time. “I anticipation guys should complete like Marlon Brando. So now I accept a affected emphasis that I can’t shake, so it’s not affected anymore. I’m traveling for the Madonna thing, the Lady Gaga affair — a affected emphasis that becomes your trademark.”
“I see adolescent Hollywood punks on the set, and it’s funny to me. Because it’s in fact me all over again,” he said in the latest affair of Man of the World. “I’m the old guy who’s like, ‘Oh cool, you got your covering anorak and it amount you $400 and you bought it all ripped up!’”
The 47-year-old actor, who next stars in Everest and Sicario, added that one amateur in accurate sticks out in his mind. And admitting Brolin didn’t name names, the description of the adolescent man in questions sounds an abominable lot like adolescent Hollywood hunk Ryan Gosling.
“I bethink a guy I formed with who was from Ontario, but he talked like De Niro,” Brolin said. “I was like, 'Holy s--t, he’s in fact accomplishing De Niro. Does he apperceive that I know? I’m not even alert to what he’s saying.' It’s alluring to me.”
Gosling, 34, hails from Ontario, and he and Brolin costarred in 2013’s Gangster Squad.The Notebook amateur aswell ahead batten out in a 2010 account with W account about adopting a “phony” accent.
As a kid I absitively that a Canadian emphasis doesn’t complete tough,” he said at the time. “I anticipation guys should complete like Marlon Brando. So now I accept a affected emphasis that I can’t shake, so it’s not affected anymore. I’m traveling for the Madonna thing, the Lady Gaga affair — a affected emphasis that becomes your trademark.”

Blogger Comment
Facebook Comment