Israel minister's wife sorry for 'Obama Coffee' gag, The showy wife of Israeli Interior Minister Silvan Shalom distributed an "unseemly joke" Sunday about US President Barack Obama on her Twitter account, just to later erase it and apologise.Do u know what Obama Coffee is? Dark and feeble," Judy Shalom Nir-Mozes kept in touch with her 74,400 supporters.
Online stun, judgment and allegations of prejudice later drove her to erase the implicating tweet.
"I apologize, that was a dumb joke some individual let me know," she composed on her @JudyMozes Twitter account in English.
"President Obama I shouldnt have composed the unseemly joke I listened," she likewise composed, tending to the US pioneer specifically. "I like individuals regardless of about their race and religion."
"Sorry in the event that I created any offense to anybody. I trust I will stay wedded when my spouse will arrive and hear what I did," she included.
Her spouse, an individual from Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu's Likud gathering, is additionally the pastor accused of key ties with the United States.
The candid Nir-Mozes is a scion of the Mozes family that claims the top-offering Yediot Aharonot day by day. She has a week by week radio program and partaking in various TV programs.
She distributes gruff tweets and Facebook posts around an extensive variety of social and political issues, including condemning individuals from Israel's political left for what she sees as their absence of patriotism.
Online stun, judgment and allegations of prejudice later drove her to erase the implicating tweet.
"I apologize, that was a dumb joke some individual let me know," she composed on her @JudyMozes Twitter account in English.
"President Obama I shouldnt have composed the unseemly joke I listened," she likewise composed, tending to the US pioneer specifically. "I like individuals regardless of about their race and religion."
"Sorry in the event that I created any offense to anybody. I trust I will stay wedded when my spouse will arrive and hear what I did," she included.
Her spouse, an individual from Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu's Likud gathering, is additionally the pastor accused of key ties with the United States.
The candid Nir-Mozes is a scion of the Mozes family that claims the top-offering Yediot Aharonot day by day. She has a week by week radio program and partaking in various TV programs.
She distributes gruff tweets and Facebook posts around an extensive variety of social and political issues, including condemning individuals from Israel's political left for what she sees as their absence of patriotism.

Blogger Comment
Facebook Comment