Fox News’ Priest Jonathan Morris Spat on Near Gay Pride Parade: ‘I Deserve Worse’, Father Jonathan Morris wasn't feeling prideful in the wake of being spit on by two men almost a Gay Pride Parade in New York City Sunday.
"Strolling down Broadway and 22nd St a few seconds ago, I kept running into gay marriage parade.Two men strolled by and spat on me. Goodness well… I merit more regrettable," Morris tweeted.
Morris, who's a regular visitor on Fox on religious and social issues, included that the two men don't speak to all the marchers."The two men who spat on me are most likely great men made up for lost time in energy and past disdain. Most in that parade would not do that," he included.
The system, similar to all of link news, secured the noteworthy same-sex marriage administering finally throughout the weekend. The aftermath from the Supreme Court's choice will request extra scope this wee
"Strolling down Broadway and 22nd St a few seconds ago, I kept running into gay marriage parade.Two men strolled by and spat on me. Goodness well… I merit more regrettable," Morris tweeted.
Morris, who's a regular visitor on Fox on religious and social issues, included that the two men don't speak to all the marchers."The two men who spat on me are most likely great men made up for lost time in energy and past disdain. Most in that parade would not do that," he included.
The system, similar to all of link news, secured the noteworthy same-sex marriage administering finally throughout the weekend. The aftermath from the Supreme Court's choice will request extra scope this wee

Blogger Comment
Facebook Comment